I joined the research group Psycotrip in 2003, directed by Julio Rubio García.
Our research group has a weekly open meeting named "Seminario de Informática Mirian Andrés". Talks are announced by mail and through the seminar website.
Some professional interests:
- Theorem proving in Mathematics.
- Computer Algebra.
- Formal methods applied to algorithmics.
A few links in theorem proving:
- Web site of the Isabelle proof assistant in Munich.
- Some interesing projects being carried out with Isabelle.
A link in Computer Algebra:
Since 2007 I am also member of the MAP (Mathematics, Algorithms and Proofs) interest group, for which I also maintain the web site.
In 2010 our research group obtained the FP7 European Project, ForMath. Its web site also contains some interesting information about our work and goals.
I will be taking part in the following events in the nearby future:
- Dagstuhl Seminar "Universality of Proofs": website
- Isaac Newton Programme "Big Proof": website
- Member of the Program Committee of Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP 2017) website