I joined the research group Psycotrip in 2003, directed by Julio Rubio García.
Our research group has a weekly open meeting named "Seminario de Informática Mirian Andrés". Talks are announced by mail and through the seminar website.
Some professional interests:
- Theorem proving in Mathematics.
- Computer Algebra.
- Formal methods applied to algorithmics.
A few links in theorem proving:
- Web site of the Isabelle proof assistant in Munich.
- Some interesing projects being carried out with Isabelle.
A link in Computer Algebra:
Since 2007 I am also member of the MAP (Mathematics, Algorithms and Proofs) interest group, for which I also maintain the web site.
In 2010 our research group obtained the FP7 European Project, ForMath. Its web site also contains some interesting information about our work and goals.
I've taken or will take part in the following events:
- Dagstuhl Seminar "Universality of Proofs": website
- Isaac Newton Programme "Big Proof": website
- Member of the Program Committee of Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP 2017) website
- Member of the Program Committee of Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation (AISC 2018) website